Monday, July 18, 2011

"Back to School, Back to School...

...to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I've got my lunch packed up and my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight..."

Come on, Billy Madison anyone?

Greg had his first day of school on Friday. (It actually was his third day, but my camera and I were not there. Hence, Day 3 = Day 1).

"What do you mean, MJ, that this is Greg's first day of school?" Well, my husband is beginning to take classes at RTS. RTS = Reformed Theological Seminary. Eventually, he is going to get his Masters of Divinity and become a minister. Yep, that's the long term plan. But for now, we love being in Macon - he is only taking one class. 

So, we drove up to ATL...
Ahhh...Atlanta.

And I dropped G off for his two-hour class...
Not everyone would be secure enough to allow this picture to be taken. Greg = trooper.
(The following 2 photos were taken AFTER class began. Apparently, I was embarrassing my sweet husband).

The new RTS building.

While Gregor was learning Apologetics, I was killing time at Trader Joe's (buying Two Buck Chuck) and TJ Maxx Home Goods. We don't get that kind of retail wonderfulness in Macon.

I was early to pick Greg up, so I browsed through my new copy of the best mag ever...
Don't hate on the funky face. I was bored.

After his full-day class Saturday, we rewarded ourselves with burgers from Houston's. Yummy!


Here's to great weekends, cheap wine and TJ Maxx,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment